Tuesday 5 May 2015

New Music Reveiw- "Way of the World" by Concious.


 I was sent a link to listen and review a song entitled "Way of the World" and I must say I was presently surprised. You don't often hear rap music with horns these days and there is something about the saxophone, piano and drums together in this single that takes you back. If you have true appreciation for old school hip hop and love a little bit of Jazz too you will definitely fall in love with this track. Lyrically there were some deep moments that grabbed me, personally I'm over hearing women being called bitches and hoes in rap music but if you can look past the few places in the song that had those words then you will agree that the song is worth adding to your music play list. I must also say the production quality of the song is also good. I do look forward to hearing more from this artiste.

Follow the link and have a  listen to "Way of The World" by Conscious.

https://m.soundcloud.com/consciousmusic729/way-of-the-world

No comments:

Post a Comment