Tuesday 16 June 2015

New Music Review: Lenient Wifey by Ikaya.

Photo credit: @IkayaOfficial

"Lenient Wifey" is a fresh out the bag track by Ikaya. Let me just say, I've been following Ikaya's music since I fell in love with her song "Hard Way" and she has not disappointed thus far with the music she has released.

"Lenient Wifey" is a song that says everything a woman whose man has a side chick who does not know her lane would want to say to that "other woman". I'm sure Ikaya is not promoting infidelity but hey, the fact is, some men are cheaters on the low and some men have relationships outside their committed ones that their wife or girlfriend knows about and she's fine with it I'm sure with conditions being applied. Any way, back to the song......The lyrics and the flow/melody of "Lenient Wifey" are so good I was snapping my fingers from start to finish and singing along to the chorus, "thank god for" that because it's always great when a chorus hooks you.

Ikaya's voice in my opinion is always strong whether she djs or is singing on a track and she definitely sounds great on this single. It also helps that the production quality of the song is also good. I can hear dancehall selectors putting this song on replay a couple of times in the parties and this track will be one used to throw a whole lot of shade on social media. Good job Ikaya you have another hit single on your hands. Follow the link below to hear "Lenient Wifey" by Ikaya.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=nSJBNAZcJgQ

To have your music reviewed by YaRone Entertainment leave a comment or send us an email yaroneentertainment@gmail.com if we love it we will blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment