Wednesday 10 February 2016

The UNIA MarKus Black Market: Momo Penelli Designs.



My Momo Penelli Bangle


I love Afro Centric Fashion. Especially the new age stuff. Take for example Jamaican designer Monique Jones founder of Momo Penelli designs who is making some gorgeous African clothing and jewelry using African print fabrics. She was one of the vendors at the MarKus Black Market on February 7th. I didn't have much money to spend but I had to get something. She had head bands, African print wrapped necklaces, earrings and bangles. I literally had to close my eyes to pick something. I decided on a bangle to start my collection. I can't wait to buy more so I can stack them. Check out Momo Penelli on Instagram and Facebook. She doesn't only do accessories her clothes are great too. African prints are no longer just about dashikis, long dresses or head wraps so get those images out of your mind now. Momo designs fabulous mini skirts and skater dresses, shorts, kiminos and much more cute stuff you can wear to the club, church, date night, the beach, school or just a regular Saturday outfit to meet up wit some firends. She will be back at the MarKus Black Market so follow @UNIAJAMAICA on twitter or like their FB page to see which Sunday Momo will be back. #MarKusBlackMarket.




No comments:

Post a Comment