Wednesday 2 March 2016

The UNIA's MarKus Black Market: ZiZi Art.


I don't know much about art. I can't give an in depth analysis of techniques etc but  I love art. I'm low key jealous of people who can draw really well and paint well. Jamaica as several great artists and at the MarKus Black Market I got the opportunity to meet Fitzroy Walters of  ZiZi Art. Mr Walters has a unique approach to creating oil paintings and his pieces captures not only your attention but your emotions as well.

His pieces in my opinion are simply vibrant and beautiful. You don't have to try too hard to understand what he's trying to convey through his work. I don't care what anyone says art should be this over interlectualized medium where you're looking at a painting for 15minutes and can't understand what you're looking at. 

As I've said before I'm no art connoisseur so see for yourself why I'm so in love with  some of ZiZi Art's work.



 ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment