Wednesday 9 March 2016

UNIA's MarKus Black Market: T&T Fashions.


Photo credit: T and T Fashions (Tasha and Tianne) Facebook Page.

Traditional African attire are gorgeous but not great for everyday wear if you know what I mean. Jamaica isn't short of great designers but I am very excited that there are so many Jamaican designers who are creating fabulous designs using African print fabrics. One of the labels leading the Jamaican Afro Centric Fashion Revolution is T&T Fashions.

Purses and Clutches by T&T Fashions

I saw some of T&T's designs at the MarKus Black Market In February and I got my entire life. As you all should know from previous posts I LOVE AFRO Centric FASHION!!!!  There were so many amazing and stylish dresses, skirts and statement neck pieces to choose from. If you love a good long dress or love items that you can easily dress up wi some heels and jewelry or dress down with some flats then you need to check out this label. T&T Fashions has something for everyone. Don't take my word for it if you want something fabulous  contact the designer Simone Gordon on Instagram @tashaandtiannefashionsja or on Facebook T&T Fashions (Tasha and Tianne)




No comments:

Post a Comment