Wednesday 2 March 2016

The UNIA's MarKus Black Market: Honey Vera Product Review.


Photo credit: Honey Vera Facebook Page. 

 If you are Jamaican and like me you grew up around older people then I'm sure you know about all the benefits of aloe vera, honey, coconut and castor oil for the hair the skin and the body. With that said I can appreciate a Jamaican company using the country's
natural resources to create a product that makes your hair and skin healthy. 
I didn't get the opportunity to buy any of Honey Vera Ltd's hair products at the MarKus Black Market but I did buy their Honey Acne/Eczema Cream Wash #Organic. Great for all skin types and all ages. Can I tell you how much I love this product. You leave it on for a few minutes wash it off with some warm water and trust me your face looks brighter feel so wonderfully soft. I can't wait to try their hair care line I have read some great reviews and seem some amazing before and after pictures of people who were suffering from hair loss. ‎

Honey Vera's Honey Acne/Eczema Cream Wash.


Find out more about Honey Vera Ltd and their product line by liking Honey Vera on Facebook. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment